0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. It’s you who is the professional and you must not let the client take over control of the treatment
2. There is no need to discuss the tentative treatment area and explain related details to the client. *
3. Do not avoid discussion of the cost of your services. The client must know the price.
4. It is important to explain all consequences of the treatment and the aftercare rules to the client and schedule to contact them some time after the treatment
5. If the client and the professional do not agree on the color it is recommended that the client abstains from the treatment.